I am compelled to play, for some reason:
1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship? Different desires.
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Never have on any regular basis. Probably some time around 1987.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Playing NWN on the Nexus legacy server.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Playing NWN on the Nexus legacy server.
5. Are you any good at math? Depends - in theory, yes. In practice my dyslexia screws with my perceptions of numbers, so working actual problems out varies from painfully slow to impossible.
6. Your prom night? My what?
7. Do you have any famous relatives? Like celebrities? Famous within certain religious circles, yes. Famous to the general public, no.
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? More like 9 or 10. This topic makes me cranky, we will move on now.
9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song? My what?
10. Last thing received in the mail? Documents from my therapist.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? Coffee, some water.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? WTF? Yes, of course - I think it's rude not to.
13. First concert? Billy Idol and the Cult
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No.
18. Do you like the ocean? Yes.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas? Not personally, but they've been given to my family.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes, many.
22. Something you are excited about? Not much these days, but I suspect that's the disease (chronic depression).
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? I do not eat Jello.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? No. Nor grandparents, and only one parent.
25. Describe your keychain? Three keys (soon to be two) on a battered pill container that I used to keep an extra dose of medication in until I started having to take too damn many pills in a day to fit, so now I use it for spare bus change.
26. Where do you keep your change? My keychain, my wallet. I think I have a jar of pennies around here somewhere, too.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Define large - it's probably been at least four years in any case larger than ten. Otherwise, last Monday.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? Black quilted jacket from Costco (me and fifty billion of my friends) for the dry days, blue and black rain-jacket with room for layers underneath for the wet days. Rain pants for the really wet days like we've had this last month where I spend hours waiting for the bus in the downpour.
29. What do you think of the person you copied this from? Multi-talented serendipitous acquaintance with whom I wish circumstances provided more opportunities to interact. Always worth reading (on LJ or anywhere).
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open. Favorite option, open with a curtain screening - privacy without having to let the cat in and out fifty times an hour.