November 30th, 2006
|03:01 pm - I'll play...|
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. After, post this in your journal, and give out some letters of your own.
faintheart gave me the letter G.
- Google - Don't laugh, I remember the bad old days when you had to check seven different search sites and still wouldn't find what you were really looking for half the time.
- Gothhouse - the comic that makes me homesick (in a Biafra/Nixon "nostalgia for an age that never existed" kind of way.)
- Games and gaming - can't deny it.
- Garlic - good for what ails you.
- Green - my favorite color.
- Gouda - the power of cheese!
- Gromit - the long-suffering companion of Wallace.
- Grimalkin - bet you thought I'd have trouble working cats in somehow, eh?
- Geocaching - treasure hunting with technology!
- Neil Gaiman - brilliant, multi-talented, and personable as well.
Ten was kind of a stretch, although now I'll probably be noticing g-things I'm fond of in droves.
|Date:||November 30th, 2006 08:22 pm (UTC)|| |
I bet you see AMC Gremlins all the time now.
Do me do me do me!
|Date:||December 2nd, 2006 03:54 am (UTC)|| |
Behold, I give you: L.
|Date:||November 30th, 2006 08:23 pm (UTC)|| |
re: Google - yeah, me too. Astonishing how they cleared away all the search engine riff-raff.
|Date:||December 4th, 2006 12:01 pm (UTC)|| |
Yes indeed! For you, the letter U.
pleeeeeeeease gimme letter, thanks much :)
|Date:||December 4th, 2006 03:36 pm (UTC)|| |
Certainly - how about the letter P?
Thanks, things are starting off a bit slow here today :)